International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to announce the updated Academic Calendar for Spring Semester AY 2019 – 2020. Below are important time points
- Beginning semester date: February 17, 2020
- Midterm examination period: from April 20 to April 29, 2020
- Final examination period: from June 22 to July 4, 2020
- Ending semester date: July 4, 2020
Please click here for further details.
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the Summer Program 2020 at NUS, Singapore. The details are as follows:
- Program duration: 4-weeks program (July 17- August 14, 2020); 5-weeks program (July 6 – August 7, 2020)
- Venue: HANKUK UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES, Korea
- Application fee: $100
- Tuition fee: $950 (including 50% discount from HUFS)
- Field trip: $300
- Dormitory: $600-650
- Program details: http://summer.hufs.ac.kr/
- Has completed at least one semester;
- GPA: 2.0/4
- Application package:
- A copy of passport;
- A copy of English certificate (optional);
- 01 Academic transcript;
- 02 photos for ID card
- Dormitory application form(optional) (http://bit.ly/HUFSdorm)
- TB test result(dorm applicant only) (http://bit.ly/HUFSdorm)
- Application deadline: application package sent to ISSC (A2.604) before March 15th 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the 2020 NCHU’s Summer Program for Global Sustainable Governance (GSG Program). The details are as follows:
- Program duration: June 27 to July 4, 2020
- Venue: National Chung-Hsing University, Taiwan
- Participants are expected to cover their own transportation costs to the NCHU campus, including round-trip airfare and local transportation in Taiwan.
- NCHU will cover all other expenses, including meals, accommodation, and academic and extracurricular activities.
- Program details: http://bit.ly/GSGprogram
- Target candidates: senior undergraduate to graduate level.
- Application requirements:
- A 300-word statement for your reason and expectation to join the program
- A letter of support
- A copy of your passport
- Application deadline: application sent to ISSC (A2.604) before March 15th 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite researchers to apply for DAAD Ph.D scholarship 2020 in German. The details are as follows:
- Target candidates:
- Excellently-qualified young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma;
- In exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research.
- Duration of scholarship: a maximum of four years
- Applicants should not have graduated any longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- Scholarship value: Depending on academic level, monthly payments of:
euros 850.- for graduates, euros 1,200. – for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel and family allowance;
- Germany language course, etc.
- Program details: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application requirements: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application deadline:
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal by 15 October, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in SNU President Fellowship (SPF) 2020 from Seoul National University, Korea. The details are as follows:
- Duration of scholarship: the first three years of their program
- Scholarship eligibility:
- A faculty of major universities WITHOUT Ph.D. degree from developing countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc.
- Newly admitted students to SNU as Ph.D. student for Fall 2020 semester
- Scholarship value:
- Full tuition fee for six semesters;
- KRW 1,500,000~2,000,000 monthly stipend for 3~4 years;
- A round-trip airfare (economy class based on GTS system);
- Korean language training (only evening class during semesters);
- Group Medical Insurance (only for an awardee).
- Program details: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Process: Applicants first apply to become a PhD. student at Seoul National University (SNU). After receiving the acceptance letter from SNU, applicants will apply for SNU President Fellowship 2020 (for more information: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Application deadline:
- Admission to Seoul National University: March 9 – March 26, 2020
- Application to SPF Scholarship: July 3, 2020