International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to announce the updated Academic Calendar for Spring Semester AY 2019 – 2020. Below are important time points
- Beginning semester date: February 17, 2020
- Midterm examination period: from April 20 to April 29, 2020
- Final examination period: from June 22 to July 4, 2020
- Ending semester date: July 4, 2020
Please click here for further details.
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite researchers to apply for DAAD Ph.D scholarship 2020 in German. The details are as follows:
- Target candidates:
- Excellently-qualified young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma;
- In exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research.
- Duration of scholarship: a maximum of four years
- Applicants should not have graduated any longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- Scholarship value: Depending on academic level, monthly payments of:
euros 850.- for graduates, euros 1,200. – for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel and family allowance;
- Germany language course, etc.
- Program details: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application requirements: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application deadline:
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal by 15 October, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in SNU President Fellowship (SPF) 2020 from Seoul National University, Korea. The details are as follows:
- Duration of scholarship: the first three years of their program
- Scholarship eligibility:
- A faculty of major universities WITHOUT Ph.D. degree from developing countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc.
- Newly admitted students to SNU as Ph.D. student for Fall 2020 semester
- Scholarship value:
- Full tuition fee for six semesters;
- KRW 1,500,000~2,000,000 monthly stipend for 3~4 years;
- A round-trip airfare (economy class based on GTS system);
- Korean language training (only evening class during semesters);
- Group Medical Insurance (only for an awardee).
- Program details: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Process: Applicants first apply to become a PhD. student at Seoul National University (SNU). After receiving the acceptance letter from SNU, applicants will apply for SNU President Fellowship 2020 (for more information: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Application deadline:
- Admission to Seoul National University: March 9 – March 26, 2020
- Application to SPF Scholarship: July 3, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in exchange program at Lichtenstein University 2020. The details are as follows:
- Application Eligibility:
- Scholarship Value:
- Living costs: 3,825 EUR (850 EUR per month)
- Travel Expenses: 1,100 EUR (includes round-trip airline ticket and health insurance)
- Required Documents
- English certificate level B2 or above (IELTS 5.5 or above)
- Official transcript (in English)
- Motivation letter (in English)
- Letter of Recommendation (in English)
- Application Nomination Procedure:
- Hard-copy of application package should be submitted at the Office of International Student Service Center – ISSC (Room A2. 604) before February 15, 2020.
- Soft copy of Application package (PDF file) should be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Time of Enrollment: May or November, 2020
Elected candidates are required to present at the Lichtenstein University one week before the time of enrollment, so as to be arranged with accommodation. More detailed information, please visit the website above.
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the Summer School 2020 at Hsinchu, Taiwan. The details are as follows:
- Program duration: July 17 to August 2, 2020
- Venue: Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Program overview: 06 courses with 02 programs:
- Program A contains in-class lectures with plenty of choices, covering a wide range of academic fields.
- Program B combine in-class lectures with field trips, extending the learning from class.
- Fees: $2,400 cluding courses (either Program A or Program B), housing, two cultural tours and two parties (Welcome and Farewell party).
- Program details: http://oga.nthu.edu.tw/global-summer-school
- Application deadline: register at International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before April 1st 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the Summer School 2020 at HAN UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, The Netherlands. The details are as follows:
- Program duration: June 22 to July 10, 2020 (same time with Final Exam of 192)
- Venue: The Netherlands
- Overview: 02 Summer Schools for students:
- Fees: € 1,500 including accommodation; transport from and to the airport; transportation between accommodation and campus on week days; excursions and company visits; welcome and farewell meal; health & liability insurance for the duration of the program
- Academic requirements: the equivalent of an IELTS score of at least 6.5 is required.
- Target candidates: Undergraduate students
- Application deadline: register at International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before March 15th 2020