International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the Summer School 2020 at Hsinchu, Taiwan. The details are as follows:
- Program duration: July 17 to August 2, 2020
- Venue: Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Program overview: 06 courses with 02 programs:
- Program A contains in-class lectures with plenty of choices, covering a wide range of academic fields.
- Program B combine in-class lectures with field trips, extending the learning from class.
- Fees: $2,400 cluding courses (either Program A or Program B), housing, two cultural tours and two parties (Welcome and Farewell party).
- Program details: http://oga.nthu.edu.tw/global-summer-school
- Application deadline: register at International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before April 1st 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the Summer School 2020 at HAN UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, The Netherlands. The details are as follows:
- Program duration: June 22 to July 10, 2020 (same time with Final Exam of 192)
- Venue: The Netherlands
- Overview: 02 Summer Schools for students:
- Fees: € 1,500 including accommodation; transport from and to the airport; transportation between accommodation and campus on week days; excursions and company visits; welcome and farewell meal; health & liability insurance for the duration of the program
- Academic requirements: the equivalent of an IELTS score of at least 6.5 is required.
- Target candidates: Undergraduate students
- Application deadline: register at International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before March 15th 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the Summer School 2020 at EM Normandy, France. The details are as follows:
- Program duration: June 25 – July 25, 2020; two options for students:
- Two weeks:
- Session A: from June 25 to July 11, 2020 (ALERT: same time with Final Exam)
- or Session B: from July 9 to July 25, 2020
- Four weeks:
- From June 25 to July 25, 2020
- Venue: Caen, Normandy and 1-day trip to Paris
- Fees: €150 registration fee (exclude logistic costs from/to your home/Paris CDG airport, passport, visa, insurance, accommodation*, food, extras & personal expenses).
- Program details: https://www.em-normandie.com/sites/default/files/2020-01/NISRS2020_Flyer-v2_min.pdf
- Target candidates: Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Academic requirements:
- Applicants have the pre-requisites specified in the course’s syllabus (please check HERE)
- For non-native speakers of English: B2 (CEFR) or equivalent (TOEFL IBT 72, IELTS 5.0, TOEIC 750) is highly recommended.
- Application deadline: register at International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before March 1st 2020
Ph.D. Research Assistantship at National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan:
- Number of scholarships: 06
- Duration of scholarship: 4 years
- Language of instruction: English
- English requirements: TOEFL iBT 71, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 785, or BULATS ALTE Level 3; with the advisor’s permission, requirements may be fulfilled by the end of first year of study.
- Tuition waiver
- Stipend of at least TWD 14,000 per month (TWD 8,000 from school; TWD 6,000 from advisor)
- Program details:
- Application requirements:
- Application form;
- Research proposal;
- Chinese or English translations of undergraduate and graduate or equivalent transcripts and diploma;
- A copy of proof of English proficiency level within past two years;
- Two English letters of recommendation;
- A copy of passport or National ID.
- Application deadline: March 31st, 2020
Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia is offering Darmasiswa Scholarship Program Academic Year 2020/2021 to students from several countries including Vietnam. In this one-year scholarship program, students will study Indonesia language (Bahasa Indonesia), as well as Indonesian arts and culture. Students have the opportunity to choose one of 72 universities.
Details of the Scholarship program, as well as the online registration, can be obtained in https://apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/. The registration form, along with all supporting documents, should be submitted online to the aforementioned website no later than 2 March 2020. Applicants with uncompleted documents will not be able to proceed to the interview session.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Ho Chi Minh City would sort the application form and all its supporting documents. The selected candidates are to take an interview session in the Consulate General and proceed to other test that will be conducted by the appointed university.
For further information, please contact Ms. Aghata, Staff of the Socio-Cultural and Information Section, email: email@example.com.
* Announcement from Consul General Hanif Salim, Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City, January 03, 2020*