International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite researchers to apply for DAAD Ph.D scholarship 2020 in German. The details are as follows:
- Target candidates:
- Excellently-qualified young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma;
- In exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research.
- Duration of scholarship: a maximum of four years
- Applicants should not have graduated any longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- Scholarship value: Depending on academic level, monthly payments of:
euros 850.- for graduates, euros 1,200. – for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel and family allowance;
- Germany language course, etc.
- Program details: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application requirements: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application deadline:
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal by 15 October, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in SNU President Fellowship (SPF) 2020 from Seoul National University, Korea. The details are as follows:
- Duration of scholarship: the first three years of their program
- Scholarship eligibility:
- A faculty of major universities WITHOUT Ph.D. degree from developing countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc.
- Newly admitted students to SNU as Ph.D. student for Fall 2020 semester
- Scholarship value:
- Full tuition fee for six semesters;
- KRW 1,500,000~2,000,000 monthly stipend for 3~4 years;
- A round-trip airfare (economy class based on GTS system);
- Korean language training (only evening class during semesters);
- Group Medical Insurance (only for an awardee).
- Program details: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Process: Applicants first apply to become a PhD. student at Seoul National University (SNU). After receiving the acceptance letter from SNU, applicants will apply for SNU President Fellowship 2020 (for more information: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Application deadline:
- Admission to Seoul National University: March 9 – March 26, 2020
- Application to SPF Scholarship: July 3, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in exchange program at Lichtenstein University 2020. The details are as follows:
- Application Eligibility:
- Scholarship Value:
- Living costs: 3,825 EUR (850 EUR per month)
- Travel Expenses: 1,100 EUR (includes round-trip airline ticket and health insurance)
- Required Documents
- English certificate level B2 or above (IELTS 5.5 or above)
- Official transcript (in English)
- Motivation letter (in English)
- Letter of Recommendation (in English)
- Application Nomination Procedure:
- Hard-copy of application package should be submitted at the Office of International Student Service Center – ISSC (Room A2. 604) before February 15, 2020.
- Soft copy of Application package (PDF file) should be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Time of Enrollment: May or November, 2020
Elected candidates are required to present at the Lichtenstein University one week before the time of enrollment, so as to be arranged with accommodation. More detailed information, please visit the website above.
Ph.D. Research Assistantship at National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan:
- Number of scholarships: 06
- Duration of scholarship: 4 years
- Language of instruction: English
- English requirements: TOEFL iBT 71, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 785, or BULATS ALTE Level 3; with the advisor’s permission, requirements may be fulfilled by the end of first year of study.
- Tuition waiver
- Stipend of at least TWD 14,000 per month (TWD 8,000 from school; TWD 6,000 from advisor)
- Program details:
- Application requirements:
- Application form;
- Research proposal;
- Chinese or English translations of undergraduate and graduate or equivalent transcripts and diploma;
- A copy of proof of English proficiency level within past two years;
- Two English letters of recommendation;
- A copy of passport or National ID.
- Application deadline: March 31st, 2020
Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia is offering Darmasiswa Scholarship Program Academic Year 2020/2021 to students from several countries including Vietnam. In this one-year scholarship program, students will study Indonesia language (Bahasa Indonesia), as well as Indonesian arts and culture. Students have the opportunity to choose one of 72 universities.
Details of the Scholarship program, as well as the online registration, can be obtained in https://apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/. The registration form, along with all supporting documents, should be submitted online to the aforementioned website no later than 2 March 2020. Applicants with uncompleted documents will not be able to proceed to the interview session.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Ho Chi Minh City would sort the application form and all its supporting documents. The selected candidates are to take an interview session in the Consulate General and proceed to other test that will be conducted by the appointed university.
For further information, please contact Ms. Aghata, Staff of the Socio-Cultural and Information Section, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Announcement from Consul General Hanif Salim, Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City, January 03, 2020*