1. Time and duration: from March to September 2020
2. Location: Taiwan
All qualified candidates with Business Administration or related major, good English ability, and strong motivation in pursuing a master degree at NQU or in Taiwan
This program titled “Taiwan Experience” which means all members will be provided the following Taiwan-rooted practical & academic experiences. And this new program includes:
- Internship (At one of the leading hotels or companies in Kinmen)
- Mandarin courses (To improve future competitiveness)
- Professional training (Both tourism and business fields)
- Pre-sessional courses (To prepare for the postgraduate program at NQU)
5. Expenses covered:
- Free round-trip tickets
- Free accommodation
- Monthly allowance
6. Deadline: 16:00, 9/01/2020 at A2.604 (ISSC)
Please take a look the following videos:
NQU Introduction Video: https://youtu.be/RuMxqtAmJlg
Students’ experience sharing:
Arina’s sharing – https://youtu.be/Tlzk3uwgLPI
Andi’s sharing – https://youtu.be/hzPBwnZguKo
The internship of TEEP students: https://youtu.be/_swHtxD2Y8Y
TEEP graduation video: https://youtu.be/DJuc3LhVe9c
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the mobility program at Alliance 4 Universities A4U. The details are as follows:
1. Target candidates: Bachelor students who have completed their first academic year and PhD students who have completed at least one semester at IU-VNU.
Note: Please read the information about the application procedure as well as the course description carefully before applying.
2. Duration of scholarship: from 3 to 5 months
3. Language of instruction: English
4. Scholarship: 850 EUR/living expenses and 1500 EUR for round trip airfare and medical insurance.
5. Program details:
6. Application requirements:
– Proof of English skills if English is not your mother tongue (level B2 of CEFR, TOEFL iBT 90 or equivalent)
– CV/Resume (in English)
– Transcript/ related certificates (in English)
– Motivational Letter
– Copy of Passport (valid for at least 2 years by the time of application).
7. Application deadline:
Application package submitted to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 14:00, 03 February, 2020 (PhD student) or 14:00, 9 March 2020 (bachelor student)
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite applicants for Fulbright US-ASEAN Vietnamese Visiting Scholar Program 2020. The details are as follow:
- Program Description:
The Fulbright U.S.–ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program is open to university faculty, foreign ministry or other government officials, and professional staff of the private sector, think tanks, and other NGOs in the ASEAN Member States.
Selected Fulbright U.S. – ASEAN Visiting Scholars will travel to the United States for three to four months during the spring of 2021, where they will carry out scholarly and professional research on priority issues to the U.S.-ASEAN relationship and ASEAN.
Projects should be selected that are regional in scope and/or have clear implications for the entire ASEAN region.
Please note the criteria for U.S.-ASEAN scholarships – research on priority issues for the U.S.-ASEAN relationship and ASEAN, clear regional implications – differ substantially from those for other bilateral Fulbright grants. Projects considered for one may not be appropriate for the other.
A central tenet of that strategy is to work closely with multilateral institutions such as ASEAN.
The objective of the Fulbright U.S.-ASEAN Visiting Scholar Initiative is to deepen people-to-people engagement and strengthen our ties with the ten member nations of ASEAN, while specifically emphasizing the importance of ASEAN. This marks the eighth year of the Initiative.
- Fields of study:
In FY 2020, Fulbright Visiting Scholars may apply to conduct research that supports broad ASEAN initiatives, such as support for regional economic integration, expansion of maritime cooperation, promotion of opportunities for women, and addressing transnational challenges (including regional collaboration on issues like curbing human trafficking, countering violent extremism, and preventing wildlife trafficking or promoting sustainable fishing).
Fulbright U.S-ASEAN Visiting Scholar applicants should be university faculty, foreign ministry and government officials, or professionals in the private sector, think tanks and other NGOs whose work focuses on U.S.–ASEAN issues. Applicants will be expected to have a significant record of scholarly or professional accomplishment; they must be Vietnamese citizen; and they must be proficient in English. Preference will be given to qualified applicants who have not had recent and substantial experience in the United States. Applicants must be residing in Vietnam throughout the nomination and selection process, and they must return to Vietnam upon completion of their U.S. stay.
Applicants are INELIGIBLE if they:
- Are currently teaching, studying, or conducting research in the U.S., or who have received a Fulbright grant within the past five years.
- Have been to the U.S. as a J-1 Exchange Visitor in the category of Professor or Research Scholar within the past two years.
5. The following materials comprise a complete application:
- Project statement (three to five pages)
- Curriculum vitae (up to six pages)
- Letter of invitation (strongly preferred, but not required)
- Letters of recommendation (three are required)
Candidates will access the on-line application at https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2020
Application deadline: Monday, December 2, 2019 at 17:00 by Vietnam time zone
- Award Terms: Fulbright U.S.–ASEAN Visiting Scholar awards will provide:
- A monthly stipend for grantees, between US $2,710 and $3,145/month, depending on the U.S. city.
- A direct-flight, round-trip economy-class air ticket.
- A $1,250 Professional and Settling-in allowance.
- Qualifying university lab and research fees up to $3,000, as necessary.
- No dependent support will be available.
- Points of contact:
Ms. Đỗ Thu Hương
Fulbright Program Assistant
Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Rose Garden Tower, 170 Ngọc Khánh, Hà Nội
Phone: (024) 3850-5000 (ext. 6225)
International University would like to invite students, academics, and staffs to join the CommTECH Camp Insight 2020 (CommTECH) at Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS), Indonesia. With an increased engagement between participants, facilitators, and the community, a more impactful experience will be achieved. It becomes even more attractive because at the end of the program, all participants will have an opportunity to present their project and ideas which were developed during the course of the program in front of a wider audience. Details of the program are as follow:
- Program period: From 29 January to 10 February 2020.
- Venue: Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS), Indonesia.
- Program theme: Solving Local Problems with Global Knowledge.
- Program fee:
The fee for this program is USD 1,600. This covers accommodation, local transportation, tuition fee, workshop materials, seminar kits, scheduled meals, trips, rafting, airport pick up & drop off services, and vouchers. The fee excludes personal expenses, roundtrip flight ticket, visa, travel & health insurance).
ITS offer full scholarship, 50% scholarship (pay only USD 800) & partial scholarship (pay only USD 1,000) for limited participants. Please register early to secure your participation in this program.
- Application procedure:
- Step 1: If you are interested with this program, please kindly prepare an application package including:
- Registration form (download at http://bit.ly/2pgDSZ3).
- Copy of passport.
- Scanned students/staffs/lecturers I.D or statement letter that you are staff or lecturers from IU.
- A recommendation letter from IU: Submit your documents at ISSC (Room A2.604) before 15 November 2019 to be supported with this Letter.
For more information of CommTECH 2020, please visit the official website: https://www.its.ac.id/international/study-at-its/short-program/commtech-camp/commtech-camp-insight/
International University – Viet Nam National University HCMC would like to announce the information of Scholarship for Short Term Internship Program (STIP) at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT).
Programs offered at SIIT:
||Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Scholarship information:
- Venue: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand.
- Period of internship: 1-2 month(s) during February – July.
- Scholarship covers stipend and free accommodation at SIIT International Residential Hall (not including electricity and water supply).
- Students’ qualification:
- Bachelor or Master Degree students with excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class).
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Official nominated by the International University to SIIT.
- Required documents:
- Application form (siit.tu.ac.th/crd).
- Transcript of record and certification or letter to certify student’s academic record of excellence.
- Copy of passport.
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor/advisor).
Application deadline: Please submit all required documents to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) no later than 4 November 2019.
*Should you have any enquiries about the scholarship program and admissions please directly contact at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit website: www.siit.tu.ac.th
International University – Viet Nam National University would like to announce the “Elite Study in Taiwan” scholarship program. This program aims at university lecturers (or assistant professor levels) who would like to study in NTPU for his/her Ph.D. degree. “Elite Scholarship program” is a government-funded project. The awardees will receive a 3-year funding (up to NTD 900,000 in total) for his/her study at Ph.D. program in NTPU. The recommended announcement is as follows:
＊Financial assistance: A monthly stipend of up to NT$ 25,000 for Ph.D. program students.
＊Duration of study: 2020 Sep. ~2023 Aug. (3 years maximum)
·Applicant must be a current teacher/lecturer at (NTPU’s partner university).
·Applicant must possess a master degree certificate.
·Applicant must possess enough English proficiency due to the courses will be taught in English.
＊Applicable Ph.D. programs: (NTPU ESIT project opens to the candidates who would like to study in the following departments or colleges ONLY)
＊How to apply:
(1)Please submit a copy (pdf file only) of your staff ID, which can identify you as a teacher/lecturer at [NTPU’s partner university], and a copy of your master certificate (pdf file only)
(2)Please enclose your full name and the department/institute/college you would like to apply. No other application document is needed other than the above mentioned at this stage. Email “(1) pdf files” to email@example.com no later than “November 15th, 2019”.(Please note that any 1st stage application after Nov 15th will not be processed.
- Stage 2:
The approved quota of the candidate(s) will be announced around January 31st, 2020. A further notification will be given later. The candidates could then apply for the Ph.D. program through NTPU online application system after receiving the notification: (http://www.ntpu.edu.tw/admin/a7/org/a7-3/recruitt21_more.php?id=62)
＊For more information about National Taipei University: (http://english.ntpu.edu.tw/bin/home.php)
＊Contact person: Ms. April Lin (firstname.lastname@example.org), OIA NTPU