International University – Viet Nam National University is pleased to announce the 2nd International Summer Internship at NII in 2019. NII will provide applicants with internship opportunities. After finishing the program and completing the internship report, interns will be given a certificate from NII. The detailed information is as follows:
- Internship Duration:
– Applicants can conduct the internship from 60 to 180 days at NII. The minimum exchange period is 2 months.
– Applicants have to start the internship at the end of March 2020.
- Applicant Eligibility:
– Postgraduates enrolled in Master’s degree or PHD degree programs related to the fields and the research topics at NII.
– Applicants who are full-time lecturers or regular officials are prioritized, and will contribute to the institute sending them to the internship after finishing the program.
– Applicants who have already obtained a PHD degree are not acceptable for the internship opportunities.
- Application Requirements:
– Applicants must fill in the registration form downloaded at: http://bit.ly/2lYixBq.
– Applicants choose 03 topics among the topics available in the list of research topics. List of research topics: http://bit.ly/2klrDYK.
– CV (in English).
– Proofs of acceptance provided by professors, lecturers at NII.
– Certificate of enrollment as master/doctoral students from sending institutions.
– NII will not accept applications sent directly.
– Interns taking part in the program have to work on the topic they have chosen and comply with the regulations and statutes at NII. In case of violation, interns will be forced to cancel their internship.
- Internship Allowance:
– NII will support interns with an allowance for stay cost of 5,700 Yen/Day (equivalent to 171,000 Yen/Month) during their stay at NII.
– NII will pay for medical treatment fees except for some specific and injured cases (For example: chronic diseases, dental or vaccine-related problems).
– Interns who have duration of stay over 3 months are acceptable to join the national health insurance. If interns have to pay the local government of the place they are staying at for this insurance fee, they can use the allowance for stay cost given by NII or their personal financial resources. This cost is about 1000 Yen/Month. All procedures must be authorized at the local government offices.
– Interns must pay for other expenses on their own.
- Application deadline:
Please submit application package to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 23 September 2019.
To help international exchange students preparing your new adventures with IU next Semester(s) in the Academic Year 2019/2020, ISSC would like to announce some very important dates as follows:
Semester I (Fall Semester), AY 2019/2020
- Orientation Day: 06 September, 2019
- First day of Fall Semester: 09 September, 2019
- Mid-term Examination: 04-16 November, 2019
- Final Examination: Week of 13-18 January, 2020 AND Week of 03-08 February, 2020
- Lunar New Year Break: 20 January – 01 February, 2020 (2 weeks-off; The Lunar New Year will divide the Final Exam Period into 02 halves)
- End of Fall Semester (Semester 1): 08 February, 2020
Semester II (Spring Semester), AY 2019/2020
- Orientation Day: 07 February, 2020
- First day of Spring Semester: 10 February, 2020
- Mid-term Examination: 06-18 April, 2020
- Final Examination: 15-27 June, 2020
- End of Spring Semester (Semester 2): 27 June, 2020
SKKU Neuroscience Imaging Research Summer Internship 2019
Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
International University – Viet Nam National University would like to announce the SKKU Neuroscience Imaging Research Summer Internship 2019 at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea.
- Program details:
- Duration: June 26 (Wed.) – July 19 (Frid.), 2019
- Number of scholarship: 2
- Scholarship value: Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation and meals (400000 KRW)
- Application requirements:
- Target candidates: Students who complete at least 2 semester of studying.
- Studying BT or BME
- Among 5% of top score students
- English proficiency: TOEFL iBT (pBT), IELTS, or an equivalent level.
- Have a high position in club activities and/or take part in social activities (OPTIONAL)
- Application package:
- English transcript;
- Certificate of enrollment;
- Certificate of financial ability (in English);
- Language proficiency certificate
- 01 copy of the personal information page of the passport (not required);
- Answers to questions of the program: https://internship_application_form/
- Application deadline:
Submit Application packages to Office of International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 11:30, May 28th 2019.
- Program information:
- AUN+3 Students Week is a two-week mobility program from 07 July to 20 July 2019 Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia;
- Program topic: “Sustainability Development: A Multidisciplinary Approach” with an aim to improve intra-ASEAN mobility and to enhance the ASEAN spirit among students of member universities and ASEAN youth in general to widen their knowledge and awareness related to current social problems;
- Candidates will earn 3 credits upon completion;
- Program activities: In-class lectures, Internship/Field Study, Language and Cultural Sessions, FGD and Presentation. Link to refer program agenda: https://bit.ly/2HEhT3n
- Program’s website: https://bit.ly/2w52aF2
- Program fee & scholarship information:
- Program fee is 555 USD/ person (including: airport transfer on departure and arrival, meals during the program (exclude dinner), program materials, certificate of participation, cultural activities during the program;
- Accommodation fee: 280 USD/ person;
- Scholarship: Free accommodation and program fee waiver for 01 student selected and nominated by IU-VNU;
- Students from undergraduate program in any major have completed at least one year (2 semesters) of full-time study at International University;
- GPA: at least 3.0/4.0 ;
- English requirements: candidates meet one of these requirements:
- TOEFL ITP: 510 or above; TOEFL CBT: 180 or above; TOEFL IBT: 64 or above; TOEFL PBT: 510 or above;
- IELTS: 5.0 or above;
- TOEIC: 600 or above;
- Application Package:
- Application form. Link to download: https://bit.ly/2YKdvqz
- CV in English;
- An essay with 2 pages in length (in English) based on personal attitudes or perspectives on the topic “How could sustainable development be achieved”;
- Copy of Passport;
- 02 Transcripts of record (scale 100 and scale 4.0);
- Copy of English Certificate;
- Deadline of submission:
Please submit your application package to International Student Service Center (A2.604) before 16:00 on 27 May 2019.