International University – Viet Nam National University would like to announce the IRELAND GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020-2021 program for Vietnamese candidates to pursue Masters study at Irish higher education institutions.
- Scholarship information:
– Number of scholarship: 30 slots;
– Value: Full scholarship (Visa fee, return airfare, full tuition fees, public health insurance, monthly stipend to cover accommodation and subsistence costs and settling-in allowance.
Scholarships are for individuals for full-time study of up 12 months duration for Masters programmes.
- Application requirements:
- Vietnamese residents living in Vietnam.
- Students Agriculture and Rural Development, Food Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems and Communications Technology, International Relations, Politics, Law, Human Rights, Management and Business, Health, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Social Policy, Development Studies, Humanitarian Action, Tourism and Hospitality, Public Relations, Women’s Studies, Gender Studies, Equality Studies, Others: data analytics, AI, new media.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience after graduation;
- Fluency in English: IELTS 6.5 or higher and no score below 6.0;
- Meet academic qualifications required by your chosen course.
- Registration procedure:
Register online at: https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/vietnam/
- Application deadline:
Before 12:00 PM on Monday 11 November 2019 (postal stamp).