International University – Viet Nam National University HCMC would like to announce the information of Scholarship for Short Term Internship Program (STIP) at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT).
Programs offered at SIIT:
|Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry||Engineering Management|
|Management Technology||Industrial Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Information Technology|
|Computer Engineering/Science||Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering|
- Scholarship information:
- Venue: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand.
- Period of internship: 1-2 month(s) during February – July.
- Scholarship covers stipend and free accommodation at SIIT International Residential Hall (not including electricity and water supply).
- Students’ qualification:
- Bachelor or Master Degree students with excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class).
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Official nominated by the International University to SIIT.
- Required documents:
- Application form (siit.tu.ac.th/crd).
- Transcript of record and certification or letter to certify student’s academic record of excellence.
- Copy of passport.
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor/advisor).
Application deadline: Please submit all required documents to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) no later than 4 November 2019.