Step 1: Application submission
Submit your application package to the Office of International Student Service Center (ISSC) at Room A2.604 before the deadline.
- Application form: Download at https://goo.gl/EhQHoK ;
- 02 official Transcript of Record (scale 100 and scale 4.0);
- Motivational letter (maximum 500 words);
- Recommendation letter (optional);
- A copy of passport information page;
- English Certificate (if required);
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|05 March||20 August|
Step 2: Application Processing
IU-VNU will then process all the application received before the deadline.
Applications will be reviewed by Schools/Departments –> Office of Academic Affairs/Office of Graduate Affairs –> Board of Director.
The whole procedure can take up to 1.5 months.
Step 3: Nomination of IU-VNU
After being approved by IU-VNU, ISSC will nominate students to the according partner universities. Students will continue the application as guided by host universities’ coordinator.
*Host universities have every right to deny students’ applications if they do not meet the set criteria.
**Students cannot directly contact IU-VNU’s partner universities without first being nominated by ISSC.
Step 4: Application Outcome
Once approved students’ applications, host universities will send out the Letter of Application to IU-VNU, also included a pre-admission guidance packages.
IU-VNU will forward these materials to the right candidates and guide the students through next procedures.
Step 5: Visa Application
To obtain Visa, please submit all the required documents at the Embassy or General Consulate of the host countries in Vietnam, including:
- A passport with validity of at least 1 year;
- Letter of Acceptance from host university;
- A confirmation letter from IU-VNU;
- Visa application form (this could be found on the official website of the Embassy or General Consulate of host countries in Vietnam);
- Visa application fees;
- Proof of Financial Capacity. To ensure that students have sufficient financial support while studying overseas, some countries will ask students for such proof.